The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187) Visa is a PR (Permanent Residence) visa for the skilled migrants who are willing to work in Australia. Whether you are a highly skilled worker looking to relocate to Australia or a temporary resident in Australia who is seeking to extend your stay, you can apply for the 187 Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa. The Subclass 187 RSMS visa requires the sponsorship of a nominating employer for a role that is located in ‘regional Australia’. RSMS visa is applicable only outside the major cities of Australia.
Are you also looking to apply for RSMS visa (subclass 187)? If yes, then Contact us now we leading immigration consultants for Australia will advise you at each and every step.
For 187 RSMS visa, you need to be nominated by your employer to work in their business. The number of applicants for the Regional Sponsored 187 Visa has increased to a huge number with the announcement of future modifications in the procedure.
There are two different pathways for the RSMS 187 visa. Applicants can satisfy the requirements of both streams before applying for the 187 visa. The streams are called :
Direct Entry: The applicants who have not worked in Australia, or who have worked in Australia on a visa other than a 457 visa.
Temporary Residence Transition stream: The applicants who have worked with the employer on a 457 visa for at least 2 years.
The RSMS visa is a three-step process:
1. Regional Certifying Body (RCB): The employer needs to approve as a nominator
2. Nomination: Employer needs to nominate applicant in the sponsored occupation
3. Visa application: Applicant applies for a visa
What are the requirements for a visa?
1. For applying under the Temporary Residence Transition stream, applicants need to complete 2 years of time work as a 457 visa holder
2. Applicant applying for the Direct Entry stream, here employer need to lodge an application to the relevant Regional Certifying Body to prove that there is a need for the visa applicant and that the position cannot be filled by an Australian.
3. Applicant must satisfy the English requirement for this visa
4. Visa applicant’s salary must be consistent with the ‘Australian market rate’ for the nominated role.
What are you waiting for? Find out if you are eligible for the RSMS visa with our online free assessment and apply!
We immigration consultants in Dubai recommend our services at Visas and Work Permits. Our experience and track record in helping expats migrate successfully to Australia goes before us.
Our agents are licensed and well informed about every detail of the visa application process. You are welcome to take our Free online assessment and one of our Australian immigration in Dubai agents will get back to you without delay to discuss your visa application. Contact us Today!