Student Visas

Student Visas | Visas and Work Permits

student visas

Get Studied from Best Universities around the world | Apply for your Visa

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter Canada, UK, Australia, Denmark or New Zealand must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. You must have a student visa to study in either Canada, Denmark, Australia or New Zealand.

Canada, New Zealand, Denmark, Australia and UK welcome foreign students each year. If you intend to study abroad, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study at an approved institute for the duration of the specified course or program.




Australian Student Visa allows you to study and work in Australia for a period equal to the duration of your Course plus one month (28 days after the last day of class). You must be over 16 to require this visa.


In order to study in Canada, you will need to obtain a Canadian study permit, which serves as aCanadian student visa for the duration of your stay. You do not need a Canadian study permit if your course or program lasts six months or less.


You must hold a residence permit in order to reside and study in Denmark, if you are a citizen of a country outside the Nordic countries or the EU/EEA. It is your own responsibility to find a place of study and to be accepted as a student. You cannot be granted a residence permit as a student before you have been accepted at a place of study.


Be reassured. New Zealand schools, universities and institutes are known worldwide for their high standards. You’ll find our qualifications are internationally recognised and welcomed by employers. There may be lots of reasons you’re considering New Zealand as your study destination.