Are you a skilled worker or professional wanting to migrate to New Zealand and avail unlimited career opportunities and benefits in the country? You must first be under the age of 55 to be able to apply and must be healthy and no issue or criminal record in your history. If you qualify under these 3 basic criteria, then you will be assessed based on your skills, education and other essential factors for migration required by the immigration of New Zealand for the New Zealand Skilled Migrant Category Visa.
But what are the benefits of having a New Zealand Skilled Visa?
- You will be able to work and live anywhere in the country as well as your family
- You will be able to live in the country permanently
- You will be able to have access to free healthcare
- You will be able to study as well as your family members
- You will be able to practice your vote
- You can apply for New Zealand citizenship in just 2 years.
If you want to know more about the New Zealand Skilled Visa and to know if you are eligible to apply based on your qualifications and their requirements, contact Visas and Work Permits today. You will be explained about the process as well as your chances of getting a Skilled Visa from New Zealand. We provide Free Visa Assessments to make sure every client we accept are well qualified and underwent a comprehensive assessment.