New Zealand Permanent Residency for Skilled Workers
You can apply for New Zealand Permanent Residency under the skilled workers program if you have met the following criteria then you may be eligible for New Zealand Skilled Migration:
- Obtain a recognized basic qualification or a recognized post-graduate qualifications equivalent to a New Zealand two or three year tertiary qualification (e.g. Bachelors degree, Diploma)
- Have at least two years work experience in an Labour Market which is comparable to that of the New Zealand Labour Market
- Less than 55 years of age at the time of the application
You may also qualify for bonus points if you:
- Have a close family member currently residing in New Zealand and New Zealand is their main place of residence
- Have a skilled partner with recognized basic qualification or a recognized post-graduate qualifications
- Have gained at least 12 months current skilled employment in New Zealand
Have obtained an offer of employment in New Zealand OR gained current skilled employment in New Zealand for less than 12 months
For better understanding of New Zealand immigration process, requirements and visa options, contact Visas and Work Permits immigration and visa consultants today. We provide an in-depth and comprehensive and personalized immigration assessment to evaluate your situation and qualification for a New Zealand visa. We only accept applicants who are qualified after our assessment. Our team of visa experts are experienced and knowledgeable with the New Zealand immigration as well as the updates and recent changes in the immigration.
Contact us by scheduling a Free Assessment on the form on this page. One of our representative will give you a call back.