Canada is a great place to move to for work and live! Immigrants those want to migrate to Canada within shortest time period have two option as immigration streams. Applicants can fast-track their Canada Work Visa through two immigration streams that are employer designated. These are
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
Canada demands applications for permanent residence from people with abilities, education and work experience that will contribute to the Canadian economy. The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program allows Atlantic provincial governments to choose immigrants according to the economic needs of the province.
What are the Eligibility requirements
To become an eligible for this program, an applicant must meet the minimum requirements as mentioned below:
- You must have work experience at least one year of full-time in your primary occupation.
- You must have a diploma in the required profession, post-secondary certificate or degree that is valid and equal to a Canadian equivalent.
- You must have a level 4 in the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) for listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Must have current bank statements or certification letter along with proof of your savings balance and deposit statements.
- Global Skills Strategy
The Global Talent Stream (GTS) is a two-year pilot immigration class under the federal Temporary Foreign Worker Program as an alternative track under the Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) stream. Canada’s Global Skills Strategy makes it easier and simple for Canadian business to attract the talent or skilled workers they need to succeed in the global marketplace.
It establishes a new Global Talent Stream of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP), which offers a pathway to get a work permit for various kinds of foreign workers.