General Skilled Migration to Australia
Applicants who have skills in demand may be eligible to apply for a Skilled visa. Employer sponsorship does not apply to Skilled visas and you do not need to be working in your field of expertise. Requirements include english skills, qualifications and/or work experience and satisfaction of the points test criteria. It is important to keep in mind that requirements vary depending on each individual situation.
There are 3 different types of Skilled visas:
- -Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)
- -Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190)
- -Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
Features of Australian Skilled Visas:
- you must nominate an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list for the visa subclass you wish to apply for
- you must prove that you have relevant skills for your nomination occupation, different criteria applies for each occupation
- the best option for you will depend on your specific situation
- you must not have turned 50 years of age, if you are over 50 other visa options may apply
- you must meet at least 60 points of the migration points test
- you must prove that you have at least a competent level of english, the english score applicable for your situation will depend on various factors including your occupation, visa subclass and your overall skills and experience
- You can be in or outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is granted – the entire process can be managed by our specialists wherever you are located
Contact us to know more about Australian Skilled Migration Visa application and get assessed for your qualifications for Free.