Apply for Canada PR Visa Without Job Offer
If you do not have a Job Offer, you can apply under the Provincial Nominee Program of any province in Canada. For this instance, Saskatchewan Province. It is accepting qualified foreign skilled workers to the province. These qualified Skilled Workers will be selected to work in the Saskatchewan province. If you are interested, you can apply directly to the Canada Immigration or you can ask for assistance from Visas and Work Permits to assess your qualification, advice and assist you on the process. If you have the qualification, the skills and the other factors to be eligible for the category, you can go ahead and apply for Canadian Visa. The Canadian Government will be conducting general investigation with regards to your medical, character and other details before issuing a Canadian Permanent Residency.
What are the requirements for a Canada PR under this category?
- Applicant must have at least 1 year of post secondary education or a training, degree, certificate diploma
- You have to have financial proof of funds to be able to settle in the province
- You have to acquire at least 60 points in the assessment
- You have to score enough to pass the Language Benchmark required for English or French
- You have to have at least 1 year of full time work experience in the past 10 years which is related to your education. Your experience must be in the demand list of Australia.
If you want to be assisted in your Canada Visa application from Dubai or anywhere in the world, you can reach Visas and Work Permits Immigration Consultants by filling up the Free Assessment Form on this page. Our Canada Immigration Consultants are specialists in Canadian Immigration with years of experience and knowledge which is up-to-date to make sure everything is in accordance with the Canadian government.