Do You Qualify for Permanent Residency in New Zealand
New Zealand, being still a relatively small country with a population of about 4.5 million people, is still on the prowl for skilled, talented and experienced people from around the world who can help add to the economic growth of the country through using their skills or expertise.
Are you eligible for Permanent Residency?
Based on the requirements of the New Zealand Department of Immigration, a prospective migrant is eligible to receive a Permanent visa only if the principal applicant in the original PR application:
- Is a holder of a resident visa or have been a holder in the last 3 months
- Is holding or have held the resident visa for at least 2 consecutive years
- Have satisfied all conditions that your resident visa was issued subject to section 49(1) of the Immigration Act
- Have met all relevant character requirements; and
- Have satisfied at least one of the five commitments to the New Zealand Criteria below:
New Zealand Commitment Criteria
- You have stayed long enough in New Zealand. Long enough is at least 184 days.
- You have got a tax residence status
- You are an approved investor in New Zealand
- You have an established Business in New Zealand
- You have an established base in New Zealand
If you are confused about anything along the line in your New Zealand application, you are welcome to consult with our New Zealand immigration consultants in Dubai. Our agents are experts in Immigration to New Zealand from UAE and will guide you on how best to apply.
Many people run into roadblocks in their application process because they try to apply all by themselves. You definitely need someone with experience and a thorough understanding of how the immigration law works. While there are many visa consultants in Dubai, not all are qualified to handle your application. Having been in the league of the best immigration consultants in UAE for years, we believe we have all it takes to help you with your New Zealand immigration Dubai application.
You can contact us by filling up our free visa assessment form and one of our agents will communicate with you shortly.