Canada Provincial Nominee Program Visa
Most of the provinces of Canada can nominate a skilled foreign immigrant under the Provincial Nominee Program or the PNP. These qualified immigrants must be skilled, with educational attainment and experience to be able to contribute to the province’s economy.
Each province or territory has its own immigration programs which target specific occupational groups and professions. A territory or province may target students, skilled workers or businessmen.
This progam is under the Express Entry system which will base the assessment of application on points system.
What are the Benefits of having a Provincial Nominee Program Visa
- You will have Accelerated immigration process to become a permanent residence the country
- Your family can live, work and study in the nominated provincesame as you
- You will have minimal government regulations in starting your own business
- You will have Free medical healthcare and free education for dependents
- You can sponsor other family members for permanent residency
- You can apply for Canadian citizenship
VISAS AND WORK PERMITS
Visas and Work Permits is your honest, reliable and one stop Immigration Consultancy company in Dubai for Canadian Immigration. Our Immigration Consultants know and understands that relocating to another country can be so stressful and complicated that is why we are here to guide you through the entire application process.
We believe that making your dream of migrating to Canada is very big change and important stage of your life that is why our top priority is to make your application a successful one. Those who doesn’t pass our criteria will not be accepted because we care about our integrity and we care about you as well.
Contact us by filling up the Free Assessment Form on this page or by calling us directly. Know your eligibility for a Canadian Provincial Nominee Program Visa today.