Australian Permanent Skilled Nominated Visa
The Australian permanent Skilled Nominated Visa is a state sponsored type of visa for skilled workers from around the world. The visa holder will be able to work and live in Australia permanently. Eligible family members can also be included in the application.
Australian Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
To be able to apply for this visa, you will need to submit an Expression of Interest through Australian system called SkillSelect. basic requirements for this visa are as follows:
- You must be invited to apply
- You must be be younger than 50 years of age
- You must be nominated by an occupation that matches your skills and qualifications
- You must have your skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority of Australia
- You must have at least competent English
- You must score at least 60 on the Points Test
- you must meet the health and character requirements
VISAS AND WORK PERMITS
Visas and Work Permits’s Australian Immigration Consultants will do its best to make sure you will get the Australian Visa of your dream. A successful applicant will be granted a 5 years with multiple entry visa for you to be able to work and live in Australia. You will only be needing 2 out of 5 years to have your visa re-issued for another 5 years. You can also spend your 4 years in the country and apply for Australian Citizenship.
Our Immigration Consultants will make sure that you are qualified and eligible to apply for an Australian Visa through our Free Visa Assessment or Consultation. By conducting this initial assessment, we will know your chances of getting an Australian Visa and your eligibility in any of the available visas for migration.
You may complete filling up the form on this page for a Call back from one of our Immigration Consultants. Inquire today and start your dream of immigrating to Australia with your family.